The Pack includes the diameters: 17, 23, 28, 32 and 43.
Nature hairbrushes incorporate natural PURE.TECH technology in their handle and this is responsible for converting greenhouse gases such as Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) into inert mineral , helping the planet against climate change.
The Termix Professional Nature range of brushes will put an end to any type of pollution in the air and will offer us a clean and healthy environment, clearly contributing to the protection of the environment and, all of this, without losing any of its basic functions such as brush.
By using the brushes from the Termix Professional Nature collection you are helping to purify the amount of CO2 equivalent to 115 trees in one year.
The new line of Nature hairbrushes from Termix Professional is capable of purifying the air thanks to its natural material technology, offering clean and healthy air for your environment.
This pack of 5 brushes comes in grey, greenish, fresh and relaxing tones. Timeless and understated, yet elegant enough to make a striking statement on their own. The Desert Sage color takes us to a calm area, but with abundant nature; with a gentle breeze and the beautiful background noise of a river gushing clean, clear water.
Designed with ionized bristles that is highly resistant to heat and with greater recovery capacity to its initial rigidity. Placing the bristles perpendicularly also allows for better penetration of the hair between them and a better grip.
- The ceramic coating of the aluminium barrel helps distribute heat evenly throughout its length, achieving faster drying and better treatment for the hair.
- The handle is made of polypropylene, a very resistant and non-stick material that prevents hair from sticking to the handle.
- The assembly of the brushes is by heat. Thanks to this process, an expansion is produced that achieves a perfect union of all the components, thus ensuring its extreme resistance and durability.
- They incorporate, at the bottom, a pick, which is used to separate strands of hair with the same brushes while you style them, thus saving time and gaining comfort.
- They are designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Termix Profesional
- Tipo de cepillo
- Tipo de cabello