We like to change our hairstyle, applying heat in order to obtain a perfect straight hair, soft and shiny. But it exists a lot of styling irons and choose the perfect one, could be seen as a difficult challenge. Termix advices you with all the main points for picking the most suitable one to your hair type. ¡Discover all the secrets and choose the perfect Termix hairstraightener!
MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY, WHAT MUST I KNOW?
Ceramic, ions, nano-titanium… Surely you have heard this elements before related to styling irons, but do you know their purpose? The ceramic plate of the styling iron is the piece that will be on touch with our hair, so it is important to pay attention to the material in order to obtain a perfect result. The ceramic seems to be the perfect ally of the hair: it offers a stable temperature, it is long-lasting, and make the hair easy to control, minimizing the frizz and static electricity. But the newest styling irons incorporates too another technology that is capable to decrease the frizzing effect and also sanitize the hair.
- Ionic Technology: It has as main objective to generate a negative ion flow that breaks drops of water in small particles, offering a weak resistance to straightening. So, the hair results soft, shiny and hydrated. Furthermore, the negative ionization eliminates the electrostatic effect (positive ions) and the stress suffered by hair, minimizing the drying time.
- Infrared Rays System: Its infrared rays technology allows you to have a greater work capacity achieving better and faster results, as well as a healthier hair.
- Nanotechnology: Provides Nano Titanium (NanoTi), Nano Titanium Oxide (Nano TiO) and Nano Silver (NanoAg) technology in order to reduce waste accumulation in the hair and achieve a purifying and disinfecting effect.
- Tourmaline: Tourmaline is a crystal mineral classified as a semi-precious stone that allows that hair straighteners can straighten faster avoiding harming produced by heat.
- Ceramic: Is a natural material that does not deform if submitted under high temperatures during a long period of time. Moreover, it spreads heating uniformly thorough its surface in order to maintain the optimum temperature during more time.
- Integrated Heating System (ICHS): This patented instant heat recovery system on the ceramic plates ensures that the temperature is preserved and evenly distributed, improving the duration and quality of the hairstyle.
TEMPERATURE IS SO IMPORTANT
The inclusion of a temperature regulator, probably is one of the most important qualities of Termix hairstraighteners. It is a quality that you must pay attention to in order to avoid harming your hair and obtain the best results. That is because the temperature must not be the same if we work with a thin and breakable hair or with a thick and strong one. So Termix put at your disposal a complete range of styling irons with a temperature regulator, so you can select the one that better fits your type of hair, until 230° for keratin treatments.
WIDE OR THIN? THE SIZE DOES CARE
The size of the hair straighteners plates is something to care about if you have a very long hair, because even longer your hair is, wider the plates must be, due to obtain the best straightening with the minimum effort. So that, wide plates are made for straightening long or/and thick hairs. Instead, thinner ones, are capable to work with the shortest hair and are used to create marked waves and curls.
Even so, if you do not want to be wrong, the most common size on hair straighteners plates are 27 mm, no doubt about it, being the most versatile and suitable for almost all sizes and longitudes of hair. However, for a usual straightening, we do not recommend the small styling iron thought for travelling, because they do not include the best technology.
About plates, pay attention also to its swinging movements and to the rounded sheets if you want to mold your hair.
DON’T EVEN FORGET…
Once you choose the hair straightener by its size, plate material and for the incorporation of the temperature regulator, there are other elements that we must considerate. One of them is the rotating and long wire, which allow you to work easily and comfortable, especially if you want to make waves.
The automatic switch off system, after a time of inactivity is also an extra point the fact that the styling iron includes this security gadget, in order to minimize the little risks.
SO, WHAT IS MY IDEAL TERMIX HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
All Termix hair straighteners are prepared and designed to protect the dye hair, to delay the discoloration and to assure a shiny and professional result. But now that you are an expert into selecting hair straighteners, maybe you want to know what are the differences between the three varieties of Termix styling irons: Termix Slim, the Termix 230 and the Termix Black Velvet.
Termix Slim: Our slightly and most manageable straightener, which allows to use a continue use of it without harming the wrists. Is ideal too to carry it on travels.
Termix 230: Maybe is the most complete range, because it not only include the best technology and an instant heat recovery system ICHS, but also it arrives to 230 degrees in order to realize treatments as keratin.
Black Velvet: It’s the perfect hair straightener for every type of hair, which incorporates the Perfect Glides plates made 100% of ceramic and tourmaline, swinging plates of 32 mm wide that glides three time better than other, in order to obtain the best results with fewer swiping. Furthermore, is the only one with velvet touch and temperature sensor Ultra-Intelligent. Is the easiest in use and intuitive hairstraightener.